Your Ad Here

Friday, February 6, 2009

"I just smoke Marijuana" Lil Wayne Denies 'Syrup' Addiction, Defends Marijuana Use- This is Ridculous


Kids-please do not follow the example of This Rapper. Say no to all drugs!
During a recent interview with Katie Couric, rapper Lil Wayne denied being addicted to the drug known as "syrup." A mixture of codeine and promethazine, the drug is popular in the South and has been mentioned by rappers such as Three 6 Mafia and UGK.

Wayne denied his addiction to the concoction, but admitted to drinking so much "syrup" during shows and interviews that he suffered from stomach aches.

Not only did the New Orleans rapper admit to sipping syrup, but he defended marijuana, which he claims he uses for medical reasons. "I will stand up for marijuana any day... I'm a rapper. That's who I am, Miss Katie, and I am a gangster and I do what I want. And I love to smoke. And I smoke."Wayne went on to tell Couric that he smokes marijuana to deal with intense headaches (which coincidentally is one of the side effects of abusing codeine). "I have migraines that make me [want to] just kill myself," he said.

Couric also inquired if his drug use might send the wrong message to fans that look up to him. "Never in my life would I ever say, that I ever set out to be an example for people on how to live their lives,' he explained. "If you need an example for how to live then you just shouldn't have been born, straight up."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Ad Here